Anosmia

THIS BLOG IS ABOUT LIFE AS AN ANOSMIC - SOMEONE WITHOUT A SENSE OF SMELL. I AM A 22 YEAR OLD MA STUDENT IN LONDON AND HAVEN'T HAD A WHIFF OF ANYTHING IN ABOUT 15 YEARS. I AM WRITING THIS TO RAISE AWARENESS OF THIS INVISIBLE DISABILITY AND WILL UPDATE EVERY TIME THERE'S SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT.

Sunday 3 March 2013

Anosmia Awareness Day

The Facebook group for people with anosmia, brought this video to my attention today. It's not massively scientific or full of fun ansomia facts, but it's real people sharing their experiences of living with ansomia which is pretty cool. I missed Anosmia Awareness Day last Thursday (yes, it's real day) because I was so busy, but I would really appreciate it if everyone who takes the time to read this blog would please watch this video - Anosmia Video.

By the way, we were supposed to wear red on the day because it would remind people that not everyone could smell roses. Because that would have been super clear to everyone, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment